Do you suffer with tangle prone hair?
Ask yourself - are you a hair criminal who is repeatedly guilty of torturing your hair with inappropriate brushes or combs that only tug, tighten and tear tangles from your hair? If the answer is yes, help is at hand. Hair rehabilitation is painless and easy with Tangle Teezer.
Change your hair brush not your lifestyle.
A Tangle Teezer hair brush will break the cycle of broken hair and give tangled hair the brush off. A revolution in detangling hair, it has the ability to flex and not pull upon contact with tangles, gently and effortlessly delivering smooth and shiny hair in an instant.
Your hair is powerful: when nurtured it gives you self-confidence and triples your sex appeal. Beautiful and healthy hair is usually the first thing people notice about you, but abuse it with harsh brushing and your hair pays the price.
Magic Flowerpot - easy to hold detangling flower brush means you can now brush your hair like a grown up and still be a princess. Approx. dimensions 112mm(D) x 112mm(W) x 85mm(H)
The damage trying to tear tangles and knots out of your hair with an unsuitable brush cannot be underestimated. Vigorous brushing will ‘rough’ up and damage the hair’s cuticle wrecking your hair’s chances of looking healthy and shiny. The cuticle or the outermost layer of the hair is a hard layer of over-lapping protective scale like cells (think of them as tiles on a roof) and are the front line when it comes to protecting your hair’s internal structure from damage which is imperative for bouncy, sexy and touchable hair. As well as brushing, cuticle sabotage can be caused by over-use of heated appliances, chemicals and hair accessories such as clips leading to split ends and a lack lustre and frizzy appearance.
Understanding we would be in hair limbo without styling tools and fabulous colour, Tangle Teezer reduces the risk of damaging the cuticle, making all the difference between fatigued and fabulous looking hair. Look after your cuticle and it will protect your hair.
Tangle Teezer is the first of a new generation of detangling hairbrushes! Upon picking up Tangle Teezer you will notice the teeth aren’t like that of an ordinary brush which is where the hair genius comes in. The unique configuration of specifically designed teeth flex just the right amount to detangle and help smooth the hair’s cuticle which in turn protects the inner cortex from damage.
Using the Tangle Teezer will ensure your hair will appear more lustrous by minimising cuticle damage which in turn will help colour last and reduce the risk of fading. The hair shaft is also better prepared for the onslaught of damaging heat from styling tools. That’s why we like to call it first aid for hair.
• Tangle Teezer is excellent for detangling both wet and dry hair.
• Don’t be tentative! Fantastic, painless detangling is achieved by using a firmer pressure. Remember: it’s like no other brush.
• It’s a workout for your hair. Tangle Teezer gives a blissful, relaxing head massage even for the most sensitive scalps.
• Unlike conventional brushes and combs where you have to try and ease tangles out starting from the ends of the hair and working up towards the roots, Tangle Teezer can be used from roots to ends and mid-length to ends. Tangle Teezer is perfect for those on-the-go with busy lifestyles and fidgety children! Mums have also discovered that Tangle Teezer is a brush sent from hair heaven when it comes to detangling their little darlings’ hair that loves to knot. Hair is calmed in minutes where out go the tears and in come the smiles!
• Detangle hair by using brush strokes from the underneath of the hair with the teeth pointing upwards. Alternatively, brush from the top of the hair pointing the teeth downwards. For those with long hair, turn your head upside down and start detangling from the nape of your neck down to the roots. Ideal for taking conditioner evenly through the hair when wet. Tangle Teezer ensures a light and even distribution of product which adds up to weightless blow-drying. For professional results and to ensure maximum root lift from blow-drying apply conditioner from mid-length to the ends – not from the roots. Tangle Teezer will distribute a fine film of conditioner at the roots which ensures no product overload that leads to flat hair.
• Tangle Teezer is a must-have for hair extension wearers. Tangle Teezer will simply glide though the hair from roots to end, passing painlessly over the bonds without pulling. For those with hair extensions you will find less hair is pulled out and your style will last longer and look better. After three months your hair extensions will continue to look like new rather than pieces of twisted and frayed rope!
• Gives superb results for the daily and on-going maintenance of wigs, wefts, weaves and clip in hair pieces. Tangle Teezer leaves them looking and feeling just like new.
• Excellent results are achieved on even the tightest curls and afro hair.
• Daily brushing refreshes hair for a sleek style and helps to smooth the cuticle for increased shine. While on the go, Tangle Teezer is the ultimate styling tool to give your hair a professional finish all day long.
• To funk up short styles, apply your styling product to the hair and use Tangle Teezer to shape and mould. Great for guys too!
• Tangle Teezer minimises hair breakage, so over a period of time you will notice your hair feels thicker and looks healthier. A results driven brush, the minute you start using Tangle Teezer the sooner you are on the road to beautiful hair. It sounds crazy, but it’s true!
• Three is the magic number! Keep one Tangle Teezer at home, one in the office and one in your gym bag – you never want your hair to be caught without it!
TAKE-OUT SALON TIPS
• When cleansing the hair use a light shampoo along with a gentle massaging action. Remember: you wouldn’t use wire wool to cleanse your face, so why scrub the hair with shampoo? Never pour shampoo straight from the bottle onto the scalp, instead follow the rhythm of: bottle to palm and palm to scalp.
• For mid-length styles avoid aggravating and knotting the hair by gently patting the shampoo through the hair. This will minimise the stress on hair strands.
• Wet hair is more susceptible to snapping, stretching and breaking especially for those with long hair, highlights or with damaged or mistreated hair. For the ultimate conditioning treatment it’s essential to remove excess moisture from the hair. Do this by taking paper towels and scrunching them through mid-length to ends. Pour a deep conditioner onto the palms of the hands and distribute evenly through the hair. Leave on according to product instructions.
• When blow-drying, remember practice makes perfect. To save hair from unwanted and damaging heat practice your style using ‘cool’ tools. Become use to the brush and blow-drying motion of creating your desired styles by putting your dryer on a cool setting. The same with your straightening irons. Use them cold until you feel comfortable you’ve got the technique perfect.
TLC FOR YOUR TANGLE TEEZER
Like your hair, the more you look after your Tangle Teezer the better it will perform. Here I give my TLC tips for looking after your detangler:
• Always place your Tangle Teezer with the pointing teeth up. This way you minimise damage to the teeth.
• Rinse your Tangle Teezer with warm water after using any kind of product.
• Dry at room temperature. Do not be tempted to speed dry by putting on a radiator or drying the teeth with your hair-dryer.
• Clean using a toothbrush by lightly brushing through the teeth with soapy water once a week. Rinse thoroughly.